Thursday, February 26, 2009

(Un?)necessary Rap Wednesdays...uh Thursdays...?

Woops, Our bad, hit that tape delay, Wednesday turned into Thursdays

Blame it on the ah-ah-ah-alcohol.
NSFW kiddos

No, really...ask Jamie Foxx...and T-Pain, of course.
(We're pretty sure recording artists are now contractually obligated to have T-Pain & Lil' Wayne on their albums in some fashion...not that we're arguin'.....just sayin'.)

If there is one common theme that has been popping up lately in Hip-Hop, it's that Lyrics Matter more and more rappers are talkin about their beer goggles (this means YOU, Luda)



Take for instance Jamie Foxx's latest & Greatest (possibly ever, see the roster), "Blame It (On The Alcohol):



Holy Testicle Tuesday Thursday!

Now, it's (Un?)necessary enough that this song contains lyrics like the hook:
Blame it on the goose, gotcha feeling loose
Blame it on the 'tron, gotcha panties off
Blame it on the ah-ah-ah-alcohol, blame it on the ah-ah-ah-alcohol


Or Jamie Foxx's
I was unaware how fine u was before my buzz set in,
my buzz set in, yea


Or Even T-Pain's
You know what i mean
Shawty got drunk, thought it all was a dream
So i made her say I, I I
Now she got her hand on my legs,
got my seats all wet in my ride (all wet in my ride)
All over my ride (all over my ride)
She look me dead in the eye, eye eye
Then my pants got bigga, she already knew what to figga
Had her lookin at her boyfriend like "f$% dat $^%#@


(Wait a minute, did he just say his car wa....sweet lord We think he did. Nevermind....moving on.)


But really, how the hell do you compete with a lineup that includes:

  1. The aforementioned artists
  2. Hype Williams
  3. Samuel L (complete with a Michael Phelps party starter perhaps?)
  4. Forest Whitaker
  5. Jake Gyllenhaal
  6. Ced the Entertainer
  7. Tatyana M. Ali (Before and After...egads.)
  8. Quincy Jones
  9. Bill Bellamy
  10. Ron Mutha#$$%^n Howard


And a Dancing Panda.




Greatest Video Ever?
True Story.

(p.s....already a remix with Wheezy....told ya'll!)

No comments: