Thursday, September 18, 2008

"A-MA-ZING"

Big up to finder and contributor PMS

And Oh no, no, NO...Thank YOU CBosh/DHoward.


Yet another masterpiece from the personal collection of one
Chris Bosh:

(Full Transcript of Viral Video Excellence Below. God Bless the Internet.)


CBOSH: "There we go...We just got done doing the OPRAH show.
OH.MY.GOD. It was CRAZY. Nah man, you've got the people behind us 'n everything. Ya know we had the whole Olympic Special, I'm just happy to be a part of it.

Later, I'm bout to go out on the Chi-Town man.

Thank you Oprah. Please bring me back."


DHoward: "Man LOOK, Oprah is the BEST. KnowatImSayin? We went to the Oprah Show...it was AMAZING. A-MA-ZING. Me & C-Bosh, doin' it big with Oprah.

She took a picture with me,
AND she rubbed my face.
Iloveyoubaby, goodbye.
"


TR-UE STORY.

No comments: