Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Take, Take Me Home....

...Cuz I don't Remember"


Actually yes. Yes we do remember, Phil.

I mean, It's (Un?)necessary Rap Wednesdays!

How could True Story forget you and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony on a collaboration for the ages??



I mean, nothing says Phil Collin's hard side like:
"Please Mr. Postman, quit bringin' these bills to my house
Quit bringin' this stress to my spouse
'cause I'm ready for the kill on look out, look out"


Well, at least he used to, right?
Yikes.

$47 Milli Phil?
Hot Damn. That'll be a lot of extra cheese on her Whoppers.

Look at the brightside Phil! I mean, yes True Story was compelled to buy that single to see what the hell that mess was all about:



But with this street cred and recent fallout, you're now you're the frontrunner for a posthumous remix!

Plus, at least you have this working for you, which is nice:
Gophilla Collins


True Story.

No comments: