Saturday, November 15, 2008

Frodo, Don't Wear the Ring

So chillen with I-Biz and A-Biz in Brooklyn last night, stumbled into some characters at a bar that warranted some phone calls.

Flight of the Conchords excited I-Biz enough to be enthused about the night, but I noticed the dude standing next to them: Elijah Wood? Really? Talk about a random night.

As if it wasn't good enough, they were all hanging out together with that girl from Flight of the Conchords AND the Daily Show, Kristen Schaal:



Finally, to make things more ridiculous, is this next video why Elijah was hanging out with all of these people in the first place?



I don't rap about bitches and hos,
I rap about witches and trolls.


Wow, you can't even make that up. I'm sure he didn't mind my buddy Scags screaming "Frodo!" from 10 feet away.


True Story

1 comment:

Becca said...

haha I heard about this night from A-Biz! Sounds like great times!
~Becca~